MISSING NEW YORK WOMAN

Shameeka M. Dixon-Gordon was last seen in Staten Island, NY on April 21, 2004. She has not been heard from since and like Latoyia, Lacy, and now Audrey - Shameeka was pregnant at the time she disappeared.

I e-mailed Shameeka's heart-broken mother and expressed my compassion for her. She explained her distress at trying to get her daughter's case noticed and the lack of media coverage for her daughter. She said that the only time the media contacted her was to get her reaction when the remains of a woman thought to be Shameeka was found in a local landfill. Fortunately, the DNA was not a match and it turned out to be someone other than Shameeka. I asked her to send me a photo of her daughter so that I may post her on my blog. I will ask my fellow bloggers to do the same. If you have seen Shameeka or have any information regarding her disapperance, Please call the New York authorities at 718-981-2583.


3 comments:

Ol Cranky said...

Let's get more stats on her too, height, weight, stage of pregnancy and place last seen.

Ol Cranky said...

Terrance: you are the bomb!

Unknown said...

adult friend finder sex nude hot teen college girls and cheap web hosting